To obtain your Federal EIN, copy this link into your web browser: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
To register your business with Utah, copy this link into your web browser: https://corporations.utah.gov/online_bus_reg.html
In the box below, type in all of the following situations that apply to you:
• Is this license for a restaurant, food truck, or catering service?
• Is this license for a school?
• Is this license for a recreation camp?
• Is this license for an RV Park?
• Is this license for a swimming pool?
• Is this license for a temporary mass gathering?
• Is this license for a roadway rest stop?
• Is this license for a mobile home park?
• Is this license for a labor camp?
• Does your business use tanning beds?
• Is this license for a hotel, motel, or resort?
• Is this license for tobacco, vaping and/or smoke shops?
If yes to having your business listed, please attach a photo and logo for your business below
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION: If applicable please upload the supporting documentation to your application.
1. Prior twelve (12) months Utah Sales Tax Filing Confirmation for applicable sales tax license numbers: TC-62S, TC-62F, and / or TC-62R (if business was formed 12 months prior to submitting this application).
2. Proof of one (1) years remittance of Transient Room Taxes paid to the Utah State Tax Commission (if the business was formed a year prior to submitting this application).
I hereby certify the above and foregoing information to be true and correct to the best of knowledge, and that I am the current owner of record, or I have attached hereto a notarized statement from the owner of record certifying his/her knowledge of my application for zone change, and my intended use of the property listed herein.